1) How many hours a day are you at school? Are you being home-schooled too? Half day, 3 hours a day. At home I read with my mom and do math. I do not do geography with dad anymore but my brothers do.
2) At the Chinese school, do you have art, music, and phys. ed.? Yes. In art we draw. In music we play a Chinese flute. We exercise outside together with music. We all do the same movements. The music is playing through a speaker. We also do face massaging.
3) What is the best part of your Chinese school? Art.
4) What is the worst part of your Chinese school? In Chinese writing they talk in Chinese and we don’t know what it going on.
5) What is the naughtiest thing you’ve seen a Chinese child do? Did (s)he get in trouble? How? A boy stood on the ping pong table. They grabbed his hand and he went to the principal’s.
6) Does your friend @Red Armadillo speak fluent English, too? Or are you practicing Chinese with her? We speak English. Chinese is kind of hard to learn. Because of how it is pronounced.
Dan Lin on Three days after my return fro… Catherine Hubbard on Chongqing Mr. Luft on Café 1921 (by Jonah) janet sorby on Café 1921 (by Jonah) janet sorby on When we return…